Creating attractive living spaces
The Haseko Group aims to create a better living environment for cities and people.
We will work on creating attractive living spaces by demonstrating the collective capabilities of the Haseko Group and continuing to support—in all aspects—the lives of people living in condominiums, while tackling various social issues such as the decreasing population, aging society with fewer children and environmental problems.
Four dimensions for creating attractive living spaces
- Safety, security and comfort
- We will realize high levels of quality and comfort so that residents will be able to feel a greater sense of safety and security at home than anywhere else. We will also make thoroughgoing efforts in taking measures to prevent crime and disasters including preparing against earthquakes.
- Enabling diverse
- We will keep developing and providing new technologies and services to meet diverse needs that change with the times and from stage to stage in each person’s life.
- Enabling diverse
- We will contribute toward improving the value of the region as a whole by building a community that not only consists of condominium residents and service users but also includes local residents.
- Environmental consideration in daily life
- We are minimizing the environmental burden stemming from condominiums, where many people live, and proactively introducing facilities and equipment that can contribute to the environment of cities as a whole.
Initiatives at a Glance
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- “BRANSIESTA Hakusan”: Eight “concept rooms” that suit individual preferences and lifestyles
- "LIVWIZ Series": Condominiums for residents who want to live with their favorite things
- “RENAI HON-ATSUGI”: Residence for the growth of both children and adults
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- See this initiative
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- “Mission Uchimizu (Water Sprinkling) at Condominiums 2018”
- Initiatives of MACHINO-NE HAMA-COSHIEN (area management organization)
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- “Air Hills Fujisawa”: Creating new value in condominiums through rebuilding
- Collaboration within the Group to prolong the life of condominiums
- Survey on management of old condominiums and direction of communities and rehabilitation
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing and introducing technologies to prepare against unexpected earthquakes
- "Haseko's Premium After-sales Service" After-sales service for perpetual and comfortable residency
- “Three-piece set disaster prevention equipment” to secure post-disaster living necessities
- Group-wide “next-generation urban development”
- “Kita-ku Oji 5-chome Project”: Development of a large-scale residential/commercial/educational/childcare complex
- Community events
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- UGOCLO: Movable storage units adaptable to daily life
- “Siphon Drainage System”: Drainage system for greater layout flexibility
- “Be-Next”: Next-generation condominiums for ultimate comfort
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Development of an app for preventive exercise for seniors using a communication robot
- “Haseko Daily Life Advisory Counter” for resolving matters of concern in housing and daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Housing and Community Foundation: Clarifying social issues in housing and contributing toward improvements