Creating attractive living spaces
The Haseko Group aims to create a better living environment for cities and people.
We will work on creating attractive living spaces by demonstrating the collective capabilities of the Haseko Group and continuing to support—in all aspects—the lives of people living in condominiums, while tackling various social issues such as the decreasing population, aging society with fewer children and environmental problems.
Four dimensions for creating attractive living spaces
- Safety, security and comfort
- We will realize high levels of quality and comfort so that residents will be able to feel a greater sense of safety and security at home than anywhere else. We will also make thoroughgoing efforts in taking measures to prevent crime and disasters including preparing against earthquakes.
- Enabling diverse
- We will keep developing and providing new technologies and services to meet diverse needs that change with the times and from stage to stage in each person’s life.
- Enabling diverse
- We will contribute toward improving the value of the region as a whole by building a community that not only consists of condominium residents and service users but also includes local residents.
- Environmental consideration in daily life
- We are minimizing the environmental burden stemming from condominiums, where many people live, and proactively introducing facilities and equipment that can contribute to the environment of cities as a whole.
Initiatives at a Glance
- CSR TOP
- Message from the Management
- Haseko Group's CSR Management
- SDGs Dialogue
- Climate Change Response
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- ESG Data and Disclosures
- Philosophy and Policies
- Special feature archives