Creating attractive living spaces
The Haseko Group aims to create a better living environment for cities and people.
We will work on creating attractive living spaces by demonstrating the collective capabilities of the Haseko Group and continuing to support—in all aspects—the lives of people living in condominiums, while tackling various social issues such as the decreasing population, aging society with fewer children and environmental problems.
Materiality of “Creating Attractive Living Spaces”
- Sustainable living and sustainable cities
- Through our condominium projects, which are our core business, we will proactively promote the introduction of new technologies and services that can help us meet the diverse needs of our stakeholders while also contributing to the realization of a sustainable society.
- Product safety
- We will realize high levels of quality and comfort so that residents can feel a greater sense of safety and security at home than anywhere else. We will also make thorough and on going efforts to prevent crime and disasters including preparation against earthquakes.
- Product safety
- Technological development
- We will promote digital transformation (DX) and the development of technologies and services that can serve as a foundation for supporting efforts toward environmental considerations and the addressing of social issues.
- Care of community and engagement
- We will contribute toward improving the value of the community as a whole by building a community that not only consists of condominium residents and service users but also includes local residents.
Initiatives at a Glance
- Sustainability TOP
- Message from the Management
- Haseko Group's Sustainability Management
- D＆I at the Haseko Group
- Climate Change Response
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- ESG Data and Disclosures
- Integrated Report
- Philosophy and Policies
- Special feature archives