Creating attractive living spaces
Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
"BRANSIESTA Hakusan": Eight "concept rooms" that suit individual preferences and lifestyles
Construction of "BRANSIESTA Hakusan," our fourth building in the "BRANSIESTA" series, was completed in February 2019. It is the first of its kind for Haseko in that all units of the condominium are "concept rooms." Focusing on creative features that enable residents to pursue their own lifestyle, we have made eight "concept rooms" available, each of which are designed by combining today's lifestyle with various elements, such as city/nature, "on/off," Japanese/Western, classy/familiarity, and traditional Japanese culture/modern living, to complete a high-grade rental condominium that suits residents' individual preferences and lifestyles.
Going forward, Haseko will continue to provide comfortable living spaces not available in conventional rental condominiums, by leveraging the expertise and know-how we have gained from the construction of for-sale condominiums.
[Eight "concept rooms" to choose from as housing tailored to individual lifestyles]
"LIVWIZ Series": Condominiums for residents who want to live with their favorite things
HASEKO Real Estate Development, Inc., launched in April 2019, offers concept-based condominiums named "LIVWIZ Series," designed in pursuit of an environment that allows residents to indulge in their favorite things in the entire condominium building.
In March 2019, HASEKO Real Estate Development completed the construction of "LUBRICANT," a cyclist-exclusive condominium for bicycle enthusiasts and "PLAY," a soundproofed condominium with a private concert hall for music lovers. Going forward, we will continue to offer condominiums that fulfill residents' various preferences.
"RENAI HON-ATSUGI": Residence for the growth of both children and adults
"RENAI HON-ATSUGI" is a large-scale complex development project handled by SOHGOH REAL ESTATE, TOKYU LAND CORPORATION and Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd. It takes advantage of the fact that it is a huge property, and is distinctive for its ample communal facilities derived from collaboration with companies with broad insight, based on the concept of "hachiiku" (eight components of education, i.e., intellectual, dietary, reading, music, color, playing, tree and sleep education), which is the modernized version of "goiku" (five components of education) for early childhood education. Consideration is also given to eco-friendliness, including allocating "Recycle Points" for recycling PET bottles by utilizing a point card accepted at the large-scale commercial facility adjacent to the complex.
"Kita-ku Oji 5-chome Project": Development of a large-scale residential/commercial/educational/childcare complex
"Kita-ku Oji 5-chome Project" is a next-generation urban development project where Haseko Group's wisdom and technologies have been concentrated on a vast piece of land of approx. 43,000 square meters which used to be a factory/warehouse site of a major paper manufacturing company.
What makes it highly distinctive is that we aimed to develop a large-scale residential/commercial/educational/childcare complex that consists of not only a for-sale condominium but also a rental condominium, housing for the elderly, nursery, care facility for schoolchildren, commercial facilities, etc.
To address the aging population with declining birth rate, which has become a social problem, as well as the lack of communication among local residents and other such issues, we aggressively introduced points of contact to bring together multiple generations. Multiple facilities were built adjacent to each other inside a single complex, namely: "BRANSIESTA Oji," a rental condominium; "Century City Oji," a paid nursing care home for the elderly open to the local community; and "WISDOM ACADEMY Oji School," a private care facility for schoolchildren. On top of this, we have built gardens in for-sale condominium "The Gardens Tokyo Oji": "Season Garden", a private garden exclusively for its residents; and "Plaza Garden," which utilizes an open space and is made available for use also for members of the local community. We also host events and hold culture classes, etc. to spur interaction not only among families living in for-sale and rental condominiums but also with members of the local community across multiple generations. We also give consideration to protect the rich natural environment in the region, including preserving the row of Japanese cherry blossom trees selected as one of the 100 Selections of Beautiful Landscape by the Kita Ward, Tokyo and developing a walking trail on the premises.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Water resources
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship