Nurturing a culture of trust
In order to develop better housing in practice, Haseko Group’s organization must have a solid foundation and be worthy of its stakeholders’ trust.
To this end, we will enhance management and proactively engage in initiatives in the area of social contribution.
Materiality of “Nurturing a Culture of Trust”
- Governance and risk management
- In addition to efforts to ensure transparency in our management systems, we also properly manage various internal and external business risks associated with our operations and continue to maintain and enhance corporate value.
- Respect of human rights
- We respect the basic human rights of all people, and give consideration so as not to impair the dignity of any individual.
- Information disclosure and stakeholder engagement
- We will listen to stakeholders’ opinions and make the most of them in the form of improved business and CSR activities.
- Supply chain management
- We are leading CSR efforts throughout our supply chain to ensure the continuation of a sustainable society.
Initiatives at a Glance
- Message with an
- Hope for new challenges toward future growth through the active engagement of diverse human resources
* In principle, the "Nurturing a culture of trust" section is a report on Haseko Corporation's activities.
Terms such as "we" and "the Company" in the text refer to Haseko Corporation.
- Sustainability TOP
- Message from the Management
- Haseko Group's Sustainability Management
- D＆I at the Haseko Group
- Climate Change Response
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- ESG Data and Disclosures
- Integrated Report
- Philosophy and Policies
- Special feature archives