Nurturing a culture of trust
In order to develop better housing in practice, Haseko Group’s organization must have a solid foundation and be worthy of its stakeholders’ trust.
To this end, we will enhance management and proactively engage in initiatives in the area of social contribution.
Six dimensions for nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate ethics and compliance with the law
- We are working to thoroughly enforce compliance as the bedrock underpinning the Group’s corporate activities.
- Respect of human rights
- We respect the basic human rights of all people, and give consideration so as not to impair the dignity of any individual.
- Information disclosure and stakeholder engagement
- We will listen to stakeholders’ opinions and make the most of them in the form of improved business and CSR activities.
- CSR education and training
- We will create an environment in which each and every employee can engage in CSR activities with a sense of ownership.
- Strengthening of collective capabilities of the Group
- We will promote Group-wide corporate activities cutting across organizational boundaries in order to mobilize the strengths of Group companies.
Initiatives at a Glance
- Interview with an Outside Director
- I look forward to a future that will be realized through bold challenges in which everyone participates.
* In principle, the "Nurturing a culture of trust" section is a report on Haseko Corporation's activities.
Terms such as "we" and "the Company" in the text refer to Haseko Corporation.