Building a company worth working at
Haseko Group’s supply chain
The strength of Haseko Group’s condominium business lies in its unique business model based on exclusive contracts under which land is provided, as well as the Group’s collective capabilities in terms of identifying customers’ needs through sales, management, repair, etc., passing this information on in the form of feedback, and reflecting it effectively in business proposals, product planning, design and construction quality.
Development takes a long period of time, and involves diverse stakeholders. In particular, we have established a highly efficient and precise execution supervision system to pursue quality jointly with our business partners, i.e., cooperating companies with whom we build high-quality condominiums.
Haseko Value Enhancement Activities driven by framework of cooperation among "four bodies"
Framework of cooperation among "four bodies"
Haseko Corporation is in charge of building condominiums with a high degree of precision through the combined efforts of the "four bodies" (i.e., the construction divisions, design divisions and technological promotion divisions of Haseko Corporation as well as "Ken-ei-kai", an organization of business partners consisting of 288 cooperating companies as of April 2019). This cooperative relationship has continued for more than 25 years, and our quality control framework built on strong ties is a strength that no other company has.
Our activities in pursuit of growth are conducted together with organizations of business partners, namely: "Koshokai" and "Koshokai Kansai" at Haseko Community, Inc.; "Tokyo Juyukai" and "Kansai Juyukai" at Haseko Reform, Inc.; and "Tokyo Kenshokai" and "Kansai Kenshokai" at Fuji Kensetsu Co., Ltd.
Haseko Value Enhancement Activities
Value enhancement activities are activities to provide high-quality condominiums with the aim of clarifying the responsible construction scope, saving labor and improving work efficiency and improving the Haseko brand based on cooperation between the technology-related divisions and Ken-ei-kai. Activities that are currently being promoted include initiatives to improve operational efficiency through the utilization of cutting-edge technologies as well as initiatives to further boost productivity aimed at instilling activities toward "Workstyle Reform," which may be regarded as an industry-wide challenge. The outcome of activities are shared at the "Debriefing Session on Value Enhancement Activities" held once a year, in pursuit of "succession," "widespread acceptance" and "collaboration" at a deeper level.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Water resources
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship