Building a company worth working at
Group's educational policy
The Haseko Group believes that in order for a company to continually grow amid dramatic changes in the business environment, it is important that each and every employee has a sense of ownership and gains the ability to take action independently.
Our new "Group's Three-year Personnel Plan" launched in 2017 specifies the following as high-priority measures for fiscal 2018: training independent individuals; enhancing manager education; enhancing practical business education by job type; improving the effectiveness of manager training program; and enhancing new employee education.
We will enhance education on an ongoing basis so that each and every employee will gain the ability to think by him/herself at each stage and take action accordingly to pave the way for the future.
Haseko Corporation's education system
We conduct a wide range of rank-by-rank training sessions at all levels from new recruits to the management.
Training independent individuals
We have introduced a program for training independent individuals targeted at employees ranging from new recruits to employees who have been working for up to 10 years. In the first year of joining the Company, employees acquire the awareness and skills as a member of society through induction training in April, interval training in July and follow-up training in January. Training sessions are conducted by dividing the period up to the ninth year of employment into three, three-year stages, based on the following themes: "sense of ownership," "ability to be the driving force by getting others involved" and "leadership and problem-solving ability." After the training sessions, each employee prepares a goal-setting sheet (OJT sheet) and his/her growth is facilitated through the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle while he/she communicates with his/her boss throughout the year.
We implement "CAP-10" as an initiative for each and every employee to formulate his/her career plan and check individual progress. Targeted at employees who celebrated their 10th and 20th anniversaries of employment and employees who reached the age of 50 and 60, they share their career vision through boss-subordinate dialog held once at each 10-year milestone. Employees determine their career direction and develop the means to refine their capabilities to fulfill their career direction.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Water resources
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship