Protecting the precious environment
Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
Social evaluation of environmental activities
“Heat Pump Floor Heating System with Air Conditioning” Wins Two Prizes: the Minister of the Environment’s Award and Energy Conservation Grand Prize
“Heat Pump Floor Heating System with Air Conditioning” jointly developed with Corona Corporation won 2019 Minister of the Environment’s Award for Global Warming Prevention Activities (Technology Development and Product Commercialization Category) and the Agency for Natural Resources and Energy Director General’s Award of 2019 Energy Conservation Grand Prize.
While a heat pump has been drawing attention as a technology with high energy-saving performance, not many condominiums have installed heat pumps partly due to the difficulty of securing space for outdoor units.
In light of such issue, we worked on the development and commercialization of this product that realizes ZEH (Net Zero Energy House) and space saving. It provides both the quick heating an air conditioning offers and the comfort of floor heating system by a single heat pump compressor unit which enables integrated controls of air conditioning and warm water floor heating system. The strength of this product is its high environmental performance and energy efficiency, and thus, it can contribute to further adoption of ZEH for condominiums.
Other awards achieved for properties designed or constructed by the Haseko Group include the following;
- Excellence Award of the Second ABINC Award
- Special Award of the Second ABINC Award
- Chairman’s Award of 2019 Kinki Construction Recycling Award
- Encouragement Award in the category of Emission/Transportation Reduction of 2019 Kinki Construction Recycling Award
- Excellence Plan Award of the 11th Sai-no-Kuni Midori-no Yushu Plan Award
- Housing Division Award of 2019 Osaka Environmentally Friendly Architecture Award
- Osaka Governor’s Award and Encouragement Award of the 13th Osaka Yuryo Ryokka ('Excellent Greening') Award
- Nurturing a culture of trust