Nurturing a culture of trust
Biodiversity conservation activities
Haseko Group Code of Conduct on Biodiversity
The Haseko Group engages in corporate activities based on its Group Philosophy "To contribute to society by creating an optimal environment for cities and people." By engaging in biodiversity-conscious corporate activities based on the recognition that people and companies reap various benefits from the natural environment, we will endeavor to help conserve and improve biodiversity in pursuit of a more comfortable and sustainable global environment.
We will comply with laws and regulations, etc. related to biodiversity conservation, identify related policies and social demands and endeavor to reflect our knowledge of them in business activities.
- Education and enlightenment
We will spread knowledge required for biodiversity conservation activities and information on laws and regulations, etc. through in-house education, etc. and raise employees’ awareness of the value of the ecosystem.
- Consideration in construction business
We will implement biodiversity-conscious plans, designs and proposals, and endeavor to avert and reduce the impact of construction work.
- Research and development
We will accumulate information and technological knowledge related to the ecosystem and promote related technological research and development.
- Collaboration with society
We will endeavor to contribute to society through participation in regional environmental preservation activities and academic society/association activities.
The Haseko Group conducted the following biodiversity conservation activities.
|Dates||Region||Description of activities||Number of participants|
|Activities in fiscal 2019|
|Nov. 30 (Sat.)||Kansai||Kyosei no Mori tree-planting activities||86 (including 11 children)|
|Nov. 16 (Sat.)||Tokyo||TOKYO GREEN SHIP ACTION Kiyose Matsuyama Green Area preservation activities||58 (including 12 children)|
|Oct. 26 (Sat.)||Tokai||Fujimae-higata Cleaning Mission in Fall||44 (including 2 children)|
|Oct. 5 (Sat.)||Tokyo||Fifth “Haseko no Mori (Tateshina)” afforestation activities||82 (including 13 children)|
|Jun. 1 (Sat.)||Kansai||Second “Haseko no Mori (Shirahama)” afforestation activities||75 (including 6 children)|
|May. 25 (Sat.)||Tokyo||TOKYO GREEN SHIP ACTION Hachioji Takiyama satoyama preservation activities||56 (including 11 children)|
|May. 18 (Sat.)||Tokai||Fujimae-higata Cleaning Mission in Spring||50 (including 5 children)|
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship