Creating attractive living spaces
Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
Developing and introducing technologies to prepare against unexpected earthquakes
In order to realize housing that will protect residents in the event of an emergency in Japan, where earthquakes frequently strike, the Haseko Group has continued to introduce various technologies in condominiums to prepare against earthquakes.
We investigate the supporting ground underpinning the building itself, and perform pile foundation work optimized for the conditions of the plan. We also put a great deal of effort into the development of piles to resist the huge pulling force that arises during earthquakes, such as the HND-NB Construction Method—a new construction method that utilizes cast-in-place concrete medium-diameter piles—announced in December 2017.
Furthermore, our design/construction is aimed at building condominiums that will not collapse even if they suffer damage in the event of an earthquake by fully utilizing such structures as "seismic resistant structures" (which boosts the strength of the building itself), "seismic damping structures" (which disperse and diminish the shaking force of an earthquake) and "seismic isolation structures" (which reduce the seismic force passed on to the building by applying special devices that separate the building from the ground).
In addition, we are aggressively working on the development of anti-seismic reinforcement construction methods and the adoption of indoor equipment including the introduction of quakeproof entrance door frames and quakeproof latches for hanging cupboards in the kitchen, to develop houses that people can live in with peace of mind.
"Haseko's Premium After-sales Service"
After-sales service for perpetual and comfortable residency
Haseko Corporation has treated after-sales service as an important quality of condominiums. In 2008, we thus introduced Haseko's Premium After-sales Service (PAS) to get a grasp of the status of condominiums more accurately and take optimal action in a speedy manner by listening to our customers' opinions directly. In fiscal 2018, PAS handled 11,337 cases in the Tokyo region and 1,781 cases in the Kansai region, totaling 13,118 cases.
Back in the day, the common procedure was to receive a call via a condominium management company. With the introduction of PAS, customers' opinions are communicated directly to Haseko (i.e., the builder), allowing first-class registered architects and other staff with expert knowledge of condominiums to respond and thereby facilitate technicians' actions.
PAS not only serves as a call center, but also provides support from all angles so that the home can be used for a longer period of time, including the extension of the after-sales service period, the enhancement of periodic services, and the distribution of "Maintenance Handbook for Housing" and "Tool Kit for Maintenance." Furthermore, comments received at the call center and the results, etc. of periodic inspections by the inspection team are shared at a feedback meeting attended by design/construction and management/technological management divisions, to be reflected also in properties in the process of designing/construction. We hope to contribute to the safe and secure living of residents by adopting PAS in more properties in the future.
"Three-piece set disaster prevention equipment" to secure post-disaster living necessities
The Haseko Group has long believed that it is important to not only ensure the basic performance of condominiums per se, but also develop the framework to secure the basic necessities of life for residents after a disaster has occurred. From such perspective, we became the first in Japan to adopt an emergency potable water generation system in a for-sale condominium in 2003, and have since been putting efforts into adopting and proposing the "three-piece set disaster prevention equipment"—which consists of an emergency potable water generation system, emergency manhole toilets and benches that convert into cooking stoves as disaster prevention facilities to secure post-disaster living necessities, i.e., water, toilets and fire—in for-sale condominiums designed and constructed by us.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship