Nurturing a culture of trust
Donation and sponsorship
Renovation of The University of Tokyo's lecture hall and lounge: HASEKO-KUMA HALL
Haseko will donate its design and construction services to The University of Tokyo for the renovation of the lecture hall and lounge of its Faculty of Engineering Bldg. 11. The new hall will be named "HASEKO-KUMA HALL," and is scheduled to be opened in January 2020. The HALL's objective is to become a symbolic venue for communicating The University of Tokyo's latest academic research and educational activities broadly, both domestically and internationally, and pursuing close collaboration with the international community.
Donation of "Kodomo no Hon no Mori ('Forest of Children's Books'): Nakanoshima (tentative name)" by Tadao Ando
Since 2018, Haseko Corporation has been making a donation to "Kodomo Hon no Mori ('Forest of Children's Books'): Nakanoshima (tentative name)," a library facility designed and constructed by architect Tadao Ando to be donated to Osaka City based on his wish to have the facility utilized to nurture children's rich creativity through books, art and culture. We plan to continue the donation for five years, which will be utilized for the purchase of books at the library facility to be operated as a place for developing the creativity and sensitivity of the children in Osaka, as well as the management and administration of the facility.
Sponsorship of World Masters Games 2021 Kansai
We sponsor the World Masters Games 2021 Kansai as a major partner, with the objective of creating a new image as a health management company. Let's liven up the Games while aiming to maintain and improve the health of all officers and employees through lifelong sports.
Sponsorship of SEIJI OZAWA MATSUMOTO FESTIVAL
SEIJI OZAWA MATSUMOTO FESTIVAL is an international music festival held as Saito Kinen Festival Matsumoto named after Hideo Saito, one of the greatest educators of music. The Festival has been held every summer in Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture since 1992, highlighting Seiji Ozawa and Saito Kinen Orchestra.
Haseko Corporation has been sponsoring the Festival since its inception, having endorsed its objective of opening an international music festival in Japan. Through our sponsorship of the Festival, we will continue to work toward the development of artistic and cultural activities.
Donating used stamps and PET bottle caps
In the Tokyo region, the Haseko Group collected 2.5kg of used stamps amassed by its employees and donated them to Minato Volunteer Center, Minato Council of Social Welfare. The used stamps are converted into cash through sale, the profits of which are utilized to finance projects for promoting volunteer activities. We also collected 752kg of PET bottle caps and donated them to the cooperative for Minato Ward's recycling project. After the PET bottle caps are sold to a recycling contractor, the profit generated from such sale is donated to UNICEF. Furthermore, in the Osaka region, we made a donation to The Defense of Green Earth Foundation, assisting in tree-planting activities in Asia and Africa aimed at contributing to the promotion of the preservation and regeneration of the Earth's greenery, prevention of desertification and protection of the environment.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship