Creating attractive living spaces
Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
Development of an app for preventive exercise for seniors using a communication robot
In housing for the elderly operated by Haseko Senior Holdings, Co., Ltd., "Yu-Yu Taiso" has been performed with the aim of helping occupants move independently in everyday life and preventing them from becoming dependent on nursing care. To spread "Yu-Yu Taiso" widely, we have developed an application that gives exercise guidance by utilizing communication robot NAO in place of preventive exercise instructors and facility staff, in collaboration with Haseko Anesis Corporation and fubright-communications inc.
In this "NAO-version Yu-Yu Taiso," NAO has the function to explain the method and effectiveness of the exercise by using narration and screen images and present different topics of discussion every day before exercise, acting in place of a preventive exercise instructor. Utilization of NAO reduces the facility staff's burden and makes it possible to give exercise assistance to each and every participant. Results of a questionnaire survey conducted on the facility occupants have revealed that NAO increases the exercise participation rate and enables the occupants to perform body movements dynamically with good posture in response to its robot voice instructions, almost in the same manner as when a preventive exercise instructor demonstrated the exercise.
"NAO-version Yu-Yu Taiso" has been introduced at 23 elderly housing facilities nationwide operated by Seikatsu Kagaku Un-Ei, Co., Ltd. and Century Life, Co., Ltd., whose parent company is Haseko Senior Holdings, Co., Ltd. At these facilities, occupants and NAO exercising together is a daily sight.
"Haseko Daily Life Advisory Counter" for resolving matters of concern in housing and daily life
"La Vista Takarazuka" in Takarazuka City, Hyogo Prefecture is a newtown with an area of approx. 450,000 square meters and a total of 15 buildings developed by the Haseko Group from the 1970s to 2008.
Haseko Community, Inc., which has undertaken its management since the completion of construction (excluding one building), has established the "Haseko Daily Life Advisory Counter" to assist residents in living a convenient and comfortable life in condominiums.
The Counter helps residents resolve their problems and concerns related to housing and daily life, including condominium interior renovations and other various renovations, repairs, real estate distribution (brokerage) and nursing care.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship