Creating attractive living spaces
Quality management system
Haseko Corporation's Quality Policy
Providing quality that meets customers' expectations
- The Company shall comply with laws and regulations, meet ISO9001:2015 requirements and make ongoing improvements to its quality management system.
- The Company shall widely notify all its officers and employees as well as all people working with Haseko of its quality policy, and request its partner companies to widely notify those within their companies and for their cooperation.
- The Company's relevant departments shall set and implement "quality goals" to fulfill the quality policy.
- The Company shall periodically review its quality policy and quality goals to maintain their appropriateness and support management strategies.
- The Company shall make its quality policy public.
Quality management system
Haseko Corporation, which has built an ISO9001-compliant quality management system and formulated a quality policy, is working on improving quality on a company-wide scale.
Framework to promote quality management system at Haseko Corporation
*Quality Management System
Background to obtaining ISO9001 certification
Haseko Corporation obtained ISO9001 quality management system certification in Tokyo and Kansai regions in March 1997 and July 1997, respectively. In March 2018, we integrated the quality management systems in Tokyo and Kansai regions and have since been operating the integrated system.
Going forward, we will continue to engage in quality management activities.
Upon conducting quality management activities, we formulate a quality policy, in response to which each division sets quality goals and numerical targets and carries out the activities accordingly. The quality management system is checked by internal audit and external examination as to whether or not it complies with Haseko’s determinations including specification requirements, and whether or not it is implemented and maintained properly. Based on the results, the quality management system is reviewed and improved on an ongoing basis.
The days on which external examination was conducted and the number of matters pointed out in fiscal 2018 were as follows.
|Date of registration/renewal||Date of external examination||Number of matters pointed out by the external examination|
|Haseko Corporation||Mar. 31, 1997
Mar. 31, 2018
|Feb. 26-27, 2019||Nil|
|Haseko Reform, Inc.||Jul. 15, 2010
Mar. 14, 2019
|Feb. 5-8, 13-14, 2019||Nil|
|FUJIKENSETSU Co., Ltd.||Nov. 15, 2000
Nov. 15, 2018
|Aug. 29-30, 2018||One minor nonconformity|
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Water resources
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship