Nurturing a culture of trust
Next-generation development support
RIKOCHALLENGE in summer of 2018
Haseko participates in RIKOCHALLENGE―an initiative co-hosted by the Cabinet Office, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, and KEIDANREN (Japan Business Federation)―as a supporting organization. We held workplace tours targeted at female middle and high school students in the Tokyo and Kansai regions in July and August 2018, respectively. We set up a design course and a construction course, in which the number of participants totaled 41 including guardians (Tokyo and Kansai regions combined).
Award ceremony of "HASEKO Children’s Picture Competition for Future Housing Ideas"
We held our first picture competition targeting elementary school children, based on our passion to spur children’s rich imagination and watch them grow through their drawing experiences. For the competition theme "Future condominiums where everyone gathers and lives together," we received many ideas of future condominiums beyond our wildest dreams from all over the country. Ms. Maako Kido and Mr. Daisuke Naito were invited as guest judges, and in the award ceremony held on March 3, 18 children were presented with an award, 162 children were commended as runner-ups and four schools were given honorable recognition as a group for their respective pictures selected from among 1,787 entries.
Award ceremony of 12th "Haseko Living Design Competition"
Haseko has been holding the "Haseko Living Design Competition" for students, with the aim of fostering young people who wish to work in the world of architecture. Amid various changes taking place in society, the 12th competition was based on the theme "Condominiums that change work styles," which attracted many proposals derived from freewheeling thinking unique to students. At the award ceremony held on February 16, 2019, one proposal was presented with first prize and three proposals with awards of excellence, and 10 proposals were commended as honorable pieces of work, selected from among a total of 740 registrations and 169 applications.
Accepting company visits by junior high school students/high school students for learning
Since fiscal 2009, Haseko Corporation has been accepting company visits by students to give them the opportunity to think about their future occupational choices. In fiscal 2018, we accepted four schools in the Tokyo and Kansai regions, and taught students about the nature of Haseko’s businesses and the joy of condominium business through site inspection tours and workshops.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Water resources
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship