Creating attractive living spaces
Developing technologies that support daily life
UGOCLO: Movable storage units adaptable to daily life
"UGOCLO" is a new flexible room layout system that allows residents to move two movable storage units placed back to back in parallel with each other and thus freely change the size of each room on the other side of the units as well as the storage space sandwiched between the two units.
As residents can easily change the size of the rooms and the storage space by him/herself, the system is adaptable to future changes in the number of family members as well as changes in the resident's lifestyle, and allows residents to flexibly change the layout depending on the furniture and the contents to be stored without having to perform any large-scale renovation.
"Siphon Drainage System": Drainage system for greater layout flexibility
The "Siphon Drainage System" was born as a result of joint development by Nomura Real Estate Development Co., Ltd., Bridgestone Corporation and Haseko Corporation. This is a mechanism consisting of small-diameter drainage pipes that converge into a drainage standpipe (i.e., a drainage pipe that runs vertically through all floors of the building and is connected to the sewage system) at a lower floor level, which uses the resulting siphon action (i.e., pulling force generated as a result of water running down) to create a strong water flow to discharge water. Adoption of this technology in drainage such as in kitchen systems can give residents greater flexibility in terms of kitchen positioning and layout changes after moving in.
Expected benefits of "Siphon Drainage System"
Greater flexibility in terms of kitchen positioning
- Greater flexibility in terms of layout at the time of building new condominium
- Layout can be changed to suit changes in lifestyle
- Easy renovation for retention/improvement of asset value of building
"Be-Next": Next-generation condominiums for ultimate comfort
Haseko Corporation has always been in pursuit of proposals for comfortable living. In "Be-Next," which was born in the course of such pursuit, we took advantage of the experience we had gained over the years and realized a simple skeleton while ensuring the basic performance of structures, facilities, etc. We demonstrated our creativity to prevent beams and columns from protruding inside the room, so that limited space can be used as effectively as possible.
In addition to having large windows to bring natural light inside and secure a wide field of view, we have adopted a passive design that also gives consideration to good ventilation.
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship