Nurturing a culture of trust
Information security and protection of personal information
In recent years, there has been a growing risk of information assets being exposed to threats in various aspects in line with the progress of information technology.
The Haseko Group is working on the protection of information assets handled in its businesses and the enhancement of management of such assets, including customer information. We are building awareness of information management, having established the "Haseko Group’s Information Management Regulations" and "Basic Policy for Information Security" on a Group-wide scale and formulated the "Information Handling Guidelines" shared across the Group. We have also set individual management standards according to the respective businesses and contents of information handled by Group companies.
Haseko Livenet, Inc., which is engaged in the operational management of rental housing, handles personal information of residents and prospective residents as well as information assets entrusted by clients. For this reason, we have built an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in all divisions in Tokyo and Osaka. We are utilizing international standard ISO/IEC27001 in the inspection and review of day-to-day information asset management activities, having obtained certification in August 2005.
Protection of personal information
In order to clarify the structure of responsibility for the protection of personal information inside all companies in the Group, we have appointed a personal information protection manager and developed internal regulations on personal information, and are educating employees and raising their awareness so that they would comply with such regulations.
We have also established the "Guidelines for Handling Personal Information in Information Systems," which set forth the system requirements and operation rules of information systems that handle personal information, laying down the rules of the administration framework and operation method of systems that fall under the scope.
Furthermore, we execute thoroughgoing management and take various security measures to prevent the loss and leakage of personal information. We conduct internal audits periodically to verify that the series of measures to protect personal information are being implemented without fail, and take corrective action as necessary. In addition, we have undergone PrivacyMark (P-Mark) assessment to have our personal information protection status evaluated objectively by a third party, as a result of which four Group companies have been granted P-Mark.
Rules and regulations on information management
- Creating attractive living spaces
- Providing housing tailored to diverse lifestyles
- Utilizing ICT and promoting open innovation
- Supporting interaction in local communities
- Regeneration condominiums and improving the value of housing (rebuilding, prolonging life and renovation)
- Quality management system
- Realizing safe, secure and comfortable spaces
- Developing technologies that support daily life
- Services to help bring greater peace of mind and comfort in daily life
- Contributing to the solution of social issues in housing
- Building a company worth working at
- Protecting the precious environment
- Developing the lineup of ZEH Condominiums
- Environmental management system
- Flow of materials
- Construction: Initiatives to prevent global warming
- Construction: Cyclical resource use and waste reduction initiatives
- Designing: Environment-conscious initiatives
- Research and technological development: Technology to realize reduction of environmental burden
- Social evaluation of environmental preservation activities
- Offices: CO2 reduction and energy-saving activities
- Environmental accounting
- Nurturing a culture of trust
- Corporate Governance
- Compliance/risk management system
- Information security and protection of personal information
- Respect of human rights
- Biodiversity conservation activities
- Next-generation development support
- Activities to protect the regional environment
- Helping resolve regional issues
- Social welfare activities
- Philanthropic activities
- Donation and sponsorship